Thursday, January 08, 2009

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!

I love my new President!!!!

I was in my holy village for the New Year and so was away from the city struggles during the Afare-Gyan wars. My biggest frustration was an inability to access quality radio from my place and also the fact that I did not have access to Uncle Fiifi’s numbers. Pato was so busy doing a mighty job for Uncle Fiifi that I could only sneak text messages to him. I was fortunate to get one call through for a brief chat. Papa Nii was completely unreachable. He could only be heard on some radio stations defending Uncle Fiifi with his last breath. These fine young men and Uncle Fiifi who believed in them, including the Ayarigas of this world pulled off a stunner to the elephant ostriches. Thanks for a good job done! Ghana wins!!!

As I was away and only got back into Ashongman on Monday, I was unable to grab a ticket. But the event was a memorable one. Uncle Fiifi has shown that if you believe, yes you can!

Akwaaba, Uncle Fiifi. I know you have an uphill task but you are very well equipped for the job. You will succeed! Change has come to Ghana. Real Change! For those of us who know your essence, we will continue to pray for you so that the Almighty, who has taught the entire nation a lesson we needed, will grant you long life, wisdom and strength to make your mark on the history of our nation.

And to those who still doubt, here’s a little story I received from my brother Yaw Berko who sojourns in Atlanta. It’s worth the lessons!!!

“A stranger was seated next to a little black girl on the airplane whenthe stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights goquicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."The little girl, who had just opened her coloring book, closed itslowly and said to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?""Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "Since you are black, do you think that So-called President Elect Barak Obama is qualified for the job?"and he smiles. "OK", she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first.

A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -grass -. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss President Barak Obama... when you don't know SHIT?"

My Fellow Citizens, let us all recognize that our new President is called John Evans Atta Mills. The ruling party is called the National Democratic Congress. The largest alternative party in the country is called the New Patriotic Party. The Speaker of Parliament is called Her Lordship Justice Bamford-Addo. The Chief Justice is called Her Lordship (Madam, why do you insist on Her Ladyship?) Justice Georgina Wood. The mandate of the new government is four years. Let us all with a good heart offer the new government our support so that Ghana will move forward.

Yasesamu! Mo ma yenko yenim!!!

As for me, Gyekyewaa and the two musketeers, we love our new President!!!

All Hail the new Commander-in-Chief!!!

God Bless Our Homeland Ghana
And Make Our Nation Great and Strong!!!

Joe Aboagye Debrah Esq.
www.osimidiaries.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks
http://www.pasgom.org/hometoend.html

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home